We are delighted to announce that we have employed our new Health & Safety Manager, Martin McIntosh who will be based at our new head office. Martin has over 45 years' experience within the Construction industry and brings with him a wealth of knowledge which will greatly benefit his role.
He has held various positions within the industry including:
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant / CITB accredited trainer SSP Suite
- Scaffolding Manager / Tunnelling Kings Cross
- Scaffolder / Supervisor / Stratford to Kings Cross
- Plant Operator of a 360° excavator and 20T dumptruck
- Class 1 LGV Driver, both in Europe and the UK.
We are very excited to now have Martin as part of our team and we are looking forward to closely working alongside him to continue to improve our Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Martin also holds the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH in Construction Health & Safety (Level3) Tech IOSH Member
- AET Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Managers & Professionals CITB
- CITB Accredited Trainer of SSP Suite
- Basic Scaffolder / Alloy towers / Inspection of
Should you have any Health & Safety related issues that you would like to discuss with Martin, please do contact him on 07547 365203.