The 140-acre Waterbrook development, near Junction 10 of the M20, secured planning permission from Ashford Borough Council for:
- Up to 400 new homes
- A new retail and commercial development, home to a 750 strong workforce when complete
- Increased capacity of the award-winning Ashford International Truckstop from 350 HGVs to 600 vehicles per night
- A retail offering, including food store, drive-through restaurants, and petrol station
- Creation of a linear park open to the public
- 25 acres for environmental improvement
The site is currently home to the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (formerly VOSA) and a new Jaguar Land Rover dealership for Barretts Motor Group.
To find out more about the GSE Development, Waterbrook Park, please visit http://waterbrookpark.co.uk.